Thursday 1 March 2018

Pakistani actress Aisha Khan decides to bid farewell to media industry

Pakistani actress Aisha Khan
Pakistani film and drama actor Aisha Khan has decided to bid farewell to the media industry, according to a Facebook post.

She said, “With great pleasure and humility I have decided to bid farewell to our wonderful media industry. I am bowing out with immense satisfaction and a lot of pride to move on to the next phase of my life.”

 The never-aging star had celebrated her 35th birthday last year in September.

 

"My apologies. As I move on in life to discover how fate unfolds, I would request my well wishers to remember me and my parents in their prayers," she said in the emotional post.

Several of her colleagues expressed surprise at her announcement including Ahsan Khan, Syed Jibran and Zahid Ahmed.

Aisha made her TV debut about 18 years ago. She began her career through Tum Yehi Kehna on PTV. Her amazing career includes hit TV shows like Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai, Mehram, Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, Mann Mayal and others.

She also starred in Pakistani movies, some of these were Bilal Lashari s Waar and Nadeem Baig s Jawani Phir Nahi Ani.




No comments:

Post a Comment