Wednesday 26 December 2018

What’s the Deal with Virtual Reality?

What’s the Deal with Virtual Reality?
Has all the hype about virtual reality intrigued you? What’s going on with this virtual reality stuff anyway?

By now, virtual reality (VR) has probably made it on to your radar screen in some way. Maybe you’ve only heard about it in bits and pieces, or maybe you’ve tried it yourself. Whatever the case, virtual reality feels like it could be the new generation of advanced technology.So, what’s going on with virtual reality? How does it work? What impact is it having on your brain?

Though I have tried a virtual reality headset before, I realized I really didn’t know that much about it, or what is possible with this technology. I’d never really had virtual reality explained to me in a way I was able to understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment